Kenny, Vale T on Wed, 27 Jan 1999 12:17:55 -0500 (EST)

The Future is Now!

		I usually try to keep my posts to a minimum and Linux
specific, but this is too profound to be overlooked.  Remember the science
fiction stories with computers attaching computers; cyberwarfare?  Well, the
first act of Virtual Warfare was carried out yesterday...
		Please see the URL below...
		Peace???,
		Vale

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_263000/263169.stm
		Vale Theodore Kenny KSC
		Work		(215) 444-7374
		Pager		(215) 312-7565
		Cell		(215) 480-7026
		Home		(610) 948-2005
		John Postel, You WILL be Missed
		C:\WINDOWS\RUN; C:\WINDOWS\CRASH; C:\ME\FDISK;
/usr/src/linux