Michael C. Toren on Wed, 3 Feb 1999 10:25:02 -0500 (EST)

Re:Any Good Philly ISPs? - Thanks!

On Wed, 3 Feb 1999, Paul Krause wrote:

>     Thanks for all the tips.  I decided to go with Martnet.  I had some problems
> getting an account activated with Net Access, (who seem to be running SunOS,
> BTW), which disappointed me as I had had high hopes for them.  Anyway, thanks
> again for all the tips, and have a good meeting (which I will have to miss
> tonight 'cause I have to work late).

We are currently in the process of performing a major overhaul of our
billing system, which as many of our customers are aware, is long overdue.
During this time, new accounts may take 3 to 5 days to work their way
through the new user queue until someone can add them by hand.  It's only
temporary, and shouldn't last much longer.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you,

-mct