LeRoy D. Cressy on Mon, 1 Mar 1999 14:50:14 -0500 (EST)

Announcement

Philadelphia Linux Users Group

                        PLUG

TOPIC:  First of all I would like to apologize for the lateness
	of this announcement.  Next month I will attempt to make
	a more timely announcement.

	This month we will be discussing your various Linux concerns
	and problems.  I was thinking that maybe we could set up a
	PGP key server for the members of PLUG.  We can also discuss
	this.

WHERE:  Cyberloft Cafe
        1525 Walnut Street, 2nd floor
        Philadelphia, PA
        http://www.cyberloft.com
        215-564-4380

When:   Wednesday March 3, 1999
        7 PM

COST:   None

PLUG:   Philadelphia Linux Users Group meets the first Wednesday
        of every month.

Mostafa Eldefrawy (mostafa@netaxs.com) has been gracious and has
provided PLUG with their meeting space.  For superior web page
design see http://www.cyberloft.com/

Hope to see you at the Cyberloft,

LeRoy Cressy

--