Eric Windisch on Tue, 9 Mar 1999 15:35:29 -0500 (EST)

Re: WP & Linux

"David L. Martin" wrote:

> I downloaded xwp, and it works great, but after leaving the program wpexc
> is still running.  It is not taking any cycles, it's not zombie'd, anyone
> have a clue?

No clue on why it is still running, but it would be a simple matter to
do write a script as such:

#!/bin/sh
killall wpexc && xwp && killall wpexc;
EOF

(the first killall is usefull in case you are running kfm or gmc which
it is easy to launch the app multiple times)