Tim Krell on Tue, 9 Mar 1999 17:37:11 -0500 (EST)

A Weird Dilemma

I have just completed downloading the entire SlackWare 3.6 Distribution
from the MetaLab.unc.edu site, with the exception of a single file in
the t1 disk set.  The delinquint file is te_base.tgz.  It simply will
not download past 10kb.  In looking for a solution to this problem, I
have tried the metalab site, walnut creek, and the GATech ftp site, and
all of them give me the same exact results.  Is it a problem with my
connection, or is this a server problem?

--
Tim Krell