LeRoy D. Cressy on Thu, 8 Apr 1999 12:42:05 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Trade Fair ideas

Kyle Burton wrote:

> What/where/when is the trade show you're talking about?
>
> I wasn't at the meeting last night...
>
> thanks,

Hi Kyle,

Last night we had the pleasure of having one of the people from the
Pennsylvania Convention Center with us.  He brought up a proposal for a
Linux convention to be held at the Convention Center.  May's meeting and
during this month we will be brainstorming ideas for themes and etc at
the show.  This is the first of many ideas that will be floated around
the area.

LeRoy
--
          0 0      L & R Associates
           "       Home Page:    http://www.netaxs.com/~ldc/

LeRoy D. Cressy     	 /\_/\		ldc@netaxs.com
Computer Consulting 	( o.o )		Phone (215) 535-4037