Kyle Burton on Tue, 18 May 1999 10:36:48 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [newbie]Rights and permissions

Cool, since you agree with me, you're not wrong ;)

hhjk

The personal computer market is about the same size as the total potato chip
market. Next year it will be about half the size of the pet food market and is
fast approaching the total worldwide sales of pantyhose"
    -- James Finke, Commodore Int'l Ltd., 1982