Adam Moore on Fri, 21 May 1999 19:30:18 -0400 (EDT)

Re: The Gauntlet has Been Cast!!!!!

heh. Or maybe they're getting used to the idea of
something called "competition". Can't face it huh, old
Bill. Your OS sucks. Your company is just as bad. Let
someone else take over the reigns. Or do we have to
force him to? <evin grin>

http://www.news.com/News/Item/0,4,84-36894,00.html?tt.yfin..txt.ni

> --
> or body of your message to