Kyle Burton on Thu, 27 May 1999 12:00:33 -0400 (EDT)

Re: suggestion for directions to the cyberloft

Cool.  Can someone put this up on the plug website?

Michael Corleone: "Soldiers are paid to fight; the rebels aren't."Hyman Roth:
"What does that tell you?"Michael Corleone: "It tells me the rebels could
win."
    -- The Godfather, Part II