Darxus on Thu, 27 May 1999 13:10:27 -0400 (EDT)

a warning :)

Yesterday I emailed the 8 other people in my (network services)
department, and 3 other people in MIS who have show some interest in Linux
with info on PLUG.  I think there's a pretty good chance a number of them
will be showing up.  One said she was forwarding it to several
ex-co-workers of hers who were interested.

It's funny this hadn't occurred to me before.  I incourage you tall to
make sure your coworkers who might care know of this user group.

How much looking into larger gathering places has been done ?