Graham, John on Thu, 3 Jun 1999 17:12:52 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] still the newbie

Since upgrading to RH 6.0, I've tried to manually changed a few things,
which resulted in me blowing out my system about 3x now.  They latest
problem I'm experiencing is trying to go online.  Bellatlantic.net is my ISP
and I use linuxconf to configure PPP and the DNS entries. ifup  ppp0 to make
the connection.  Attempts to surf have been futile,  sometimes it times out
going to the popular websites other times it just stalls.  I'm going to
reinstall 5.2 and see if it still happens.  Does anyone have any other
suggestions.