Kyle Burton on Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:01:58 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Potential new meeting place

We could always keep that space in mind for speical engagements...like
the next time ESR shows up...or hold informal type lectures/classes that
related to PLUG.

PLUG - _PHILLADELPHIA_ Linux Users Group

I say keep in in philly...I live way out in Colleville, and am of the opinion
that if it moves out of philly, we'll loose membership.  Keep PLUG strong.
Keep in in CC if possible.

thanks for listening to my opinoins.

All theoretical chemistry is really physics; and all theoretical chemists know
it.
    -- Richard P. Feynman