Andrew P. Ban on Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:52:18 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] PPP hassles (again)

Vale
There are a couple of lines that were suggested to me when I had the same
problem for pcmcia.conf or pcmcia.opt. some thing to the effect of disable
xxxx but I have since  forgotten them, no longer have the e-mail to
reference and have completely redone the Linux box since (repartition and
format) but maybe this message can shake something loose.  I did get the
answer from someone on the UNPLUG mailing list (U. Penn).

Drew