tburba on Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:01:50 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Re: [SLL] 24 port modem bank/T1 advice?

---------------------- Forwarded by Thomas A Burba/USVISION on 06/07/99
03:56 PM ---------------------------

Thomas A Burba
06/07/99 03:53 PM

To:   bentson@grieg.holmsjoen.com
cc:
Subject:  Re: [SLL] 24 port modem bank/T1 advice?  (Document link not
      converted)

We're trying to replace a 24 high pile of modems concentrated to a T1 line.
Currently the Store software uses a script invoking uucp to call the home
office and transfer the data. Simple, clean, efficient (except for the
hardware pile). How can this be done using the cyclades unit?

bentson@grieg.holmsjoen.com on 06/04/99 12:35:20 PM