Scott R. Myers on Mon, 7 Jun 1999 18:31:58 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] *Sorry in advance*

If you can wait 'till Wednesday afternoon and don't mind having SP5 instead
I can burn you a copy and have it for you.  Let me know.

BTW
I remember your name from when I did some contract work at Vangard sometime
back.  Small world.