Gary Coulbourne on Sat, 12 Jun 1999 17:42:36 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Broken ls command

On Sat, 12 Jun 1999, Graham, John wrote:

> Ok being the newbie that I am, I somehow managed to cripple the ls command.
> I was trying to install Staroffice5.0 which requires glibc 2.0.* on a
> Redhat6 box that uses glibc 2.1.*... Bottom line when I type ls, not such

I'm an idiot.  Ignore my last post, I posted before fully reading.  I
would suspect your path is screwy, or if it is something ld.so is giving
you, then your library.  But path is far more likely, and there's already
been a post on that.

Cheers,
Gary

  *********    *****    **                  Gary Coulbourne