Graham, John on Mon, 14 Jun 1999 19:19:31 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Re:[TCP error] not route to host (it works now)

I am so pissed.  I dailed into the ISP before I left for work today and when
I got home I headed straight for the pc, low and behold the da*n thing
works. I can hit every site under the sun. Dave, I think you and the rest of
the folks pointing the finger at the ISP are right, unless the linux penguin
jumped out of the screen and fixed my pc.

I'm still going to try to figure out what's going on.  I think I'll shoot
bellatlantic an email.

Thanx,
John