Chris Fearnley on Tue, 15 Jun 1999 22:18:24 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Anyone using diald?

Hi,

I manage five mission critical Debian systems connected to the Net via
diald.  It was a simple matter of editing /etc/diald/connect and
/etc/diald/diald.options (a sample is in /usr/doc/diald).

Hint: enable debugging in /etc/diald/connect and look at
/var/log/ppp.log.

--
Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Linux/Internet Consulting
cjf@netaxs.com                   |  Design Science Revolutionary