Tim Krell on Wed, 23 Jun 1999 22:42:27 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...Success at last! THANKS!

Well, then someone needs to check on the Slackware package as well...I'm
not running Debian.  Maybe it's a problem with the new Sendmail across all
distributions?

Tim Krell
tkrell@jounce.net
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Makeup/7355/