Kyle Burton on Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:05:57 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] At the risk of getting flamed to my dying day, I'm going to posea question...

Now that is a great series of books.  I read them a few years ago, and still
haven't found anything that captured my imagination as well as those did.

One day we may just log on to the net and meet Jane eye to eye.

Everyone wants results, but no one is willing to do what it takes to get them.
    -- Dirty Harry