Eric Meisler on Fri, 25 Jun 1999 14:42:16 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Classes/talks

I am new to this email list and I know it is supposed to be a Linux list
(even though most of the emails I have seen so far have been a little
disturbing on how you feel about ladies) but does anyone happen to know any
good web sites for Cold Fushion development. Because the Allaire site is
horrible. Something towards the like of dejanews.  Thanks.