Morgan Wajda-Levie on Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:31:14 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Off topic hardware question -Reply

On Fri, Jun 25, 1999 at 02:54:40PM -0400, Shana H. Pote wrote:
> Yeah, sure.  Know anyone with an RJ-45 crimper?  All you have to do is
> clip the end, and pinout the wires same as the other end.  I could give
> you the complex specs for the pinout, but I don't which scheme your
> cable is using.
>
> If you're located relatively close to Center City, I can do it for you.

Maybe I'll bring it to a plug meeting once I actually get all the
hardware and the 486 itself.  Then I just tell my brother and my
parents that they will be left without an internet conenction for a
few hours.  That saves me a lot of money, though.

Thanks,
Morgan