Chris Fearnley on Sat, 26 Jun 1999 11:15:12 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] meeting and Expo

Hi,

The next PLUG meeting, July 7th, will be at Cyberloft.

I was hoping that we would be in a position to choose our next meeting
site and either vote or announce that site at the next meeting.  But
Avi's site is the only concrete proposal that we have seen so far.

Anyone have any good proposals?  There is a license plate to be given
to the person who finds our next site!

On Fri, Jun 25, 1999 at 10:03:23PM -0500, Chuck Peters wrote:

> Can someone provide an update on the possible Linux Expo at the philly
> convention center?
>
> Is the next PLUG meeting going to be at Avi's new place?
>
> Chuck

Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Linux/Internet Consulting
cjf@netaxs.com                   |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com        |  Explorer in Universe
                  "Dare to be Naïve" -- Bucky Fuller