Roger C. Scudder Jr. on Sun, 27 Jun 1999 22:23:50 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] return to linuxconf treemenu

On Sun, 27 Jun 1999, Brian Spooner wrote:
> Playing with my new RedHat 5.2 I switched from the new Tree Menu Interface
> to the previous X Windows interface.  I would now like to change back but
> cannot work out how to do it.  I assume I am missing something very
> simple--could someone enlighten me?

A am assuming you mean you switched from the default Win95 look to the
AfterStep look..?..  In AfterStep you can switch between different looks
from the submenu under Quit->Switch to...->Restart with FVWM2

You get 4 default options and some of the menus are a little different
from this one, for example one has 'Exit FVWM' instead of 'Quit', but
the switch is always in that same submenu.

Roger Scudder