Adam Turoff on Fri, 2 Jul 1999 18:12:57 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Announcement -Reply

> I also support the Free Library as an ideal place to meet.  Surely Center
> City is going to be accessible to the largest number of people.
> brian

It's also more convenient for being social after the meeting.  There
are a few restaurants within walking distance of the Library that can
accomodate 20 people on a Wednesday night without reservations...

At Avi's, I'm sure a lot of people will have to leave early to catch
the last train to CC Philly...

It's also quite easy to find the main branch of the library.  :-)
http://www.library.phila.gov/

Z.