Jason S. on Tue, 6 Jul 1999 14:55:17 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] "Essential System Administration" question

Vale_Kenny@vanguard.com wrote:

> In the book "Essential Sstem Admiinistration" by AEleen Frisch, 2nd edition,
> page 59 references a Linux command "scsiinfo", for kernel 1.3.  It does not seem
> to be in my RH6.0 dist.  Does anyone have a tarball for it? I can't find it in
> Metalab/Sunsite, and it looks useful, or at least nifty.  Conversely, is there a
> newer command with similar output?
> Peace,
> Vale.
>
> My Vote
> Phila Free Library, Center City/Main Branch until something larger/more suited.

Try scsi_info, look in /sbin. Whats it supposed to do? You can compile
the kernel to log sats in /proc for the scsi sub system.

--
J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.