Andrew Brennan on Wed, 7 Jul 1999 08:12:06 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] NSP/IPP co-location? (fwd)

   I'm trying to track down a cheap provider for co-location and this all
   needs to go in place this Friday.  Anyone care to recommend a provider?

   Preferrably downtown CC, for a month or two while we wait for the DSL
   to be brought online ... looking for something approximating T1.

   Please reply to me directly, I'm not sure that I want to be responsible
   for advertising on the group's mailing list.

   andrew.  (brennan@auhs.edu)

                   Life is a joke if taken too seriously.