Kyle Burton on Wed, 7 Jul 1999 09:37:05 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] quick solution please

Does anyone sitll have the solution that used sed from yesterday?

I decided to write this up as another tutorial on bgw.org, and wanted to
include that solution.

thanks,

You should never wear your best trousers when you go out to fight for freedom
and liberty.
    -- Henrik Ibsen