Martin DiViaio on Sat, 10 Jul 1999 08:28:22 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Transperancy

Tim Krell wrote:

> In X you mean?  There are two programs which can give you this effect, and
> which you use is just a matter of personal preference.  I don't have their
> URL's on me, but they are Aterm and Eterm.  Eterm can be found somewhere on
> the GNOME website, and Aterm can be found on the AfterStep Applets site.

I've used both Aterm and Eterm but liked Aterm better because I use
AfterStep and Aterm was written for AS. Aterm can be downloaded from
ftp.afterstep.org under their apps/aterm directory.

I'm not sure where to get Eterm from. A quick search on FreshMeat should
dig it up.