Jason S. on Fri, 16 Jul 1999 10:39:10 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] ethernet & ppp with SUSE

I do believe its a kernel compile flag. You may need to recompile the
kernel to support that.

Ok, verified. Go to the character devices section of your kernel congfig
and enable extended dumb serial driver options. Then you can enable
support for sharing serial interupts. Dunno if this is what you want,
but this is how you enable that option. Happy compiling :)

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.