Kyle Burton on Tue, 20 Jul 1999 16:25:20 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] httpd.h

It's a header file for the C programming language that probably belongs
to the web server.  If you downloaded and compiled the web server, then
that header file should be located in the source tree where you built
the web server.  Or if the web server installed the header files, then they
should be where ever you install them to.  All of this should be covered
by the documentation for the web server, and the documentation for mysql.

I hope you have better experiences using computers in the future.

To be wise, the only thing you really need to know is when to say "I don't
know."
    -- fortune file