umweber on Thu, 22 Jul 1999 00:08:49 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] More wonderful DNS

I used granitecanyon for a few days, but it never worked quite right.
I got fed up with it not working right, so I started reading the DNS
How-to's and Faq's, and set one up myself.

--
Michelle Weber
umweber@mcs.drexel.edu