Jason S. on Fri, 23 Jul 1999 13:58:51 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] StarOffice

I'd give ya mine, but I lost it too. I dont acutally use star office.
Anyways, this has me wondering. Whats the point? I mean, its not like
you're trying to pirate it or something. They're giving it away, but
have like a dozen hoops you have to jump thru for the install. It
just seems really dumb. Copy protection never works. Copy protection
for somethig thats free seems like a remarkably dumb idea.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.