David L. Martin on Sun, 25 Jul 1999 12:44:27 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Email

On Sun, 25 Jul 1999, Tim Peeler wrote:
> Here's the situation, hopefuly someone could give me some advice.
> My brother and I share an appartment and an internet connection.
> I'm running linux and (since there's no module for his scsi controller),
> he's running win95.  I'm using ip-masquerading (Finally! YEA!) and
> I've given him a pop3 account on my machine.  Of course, since my
> machine has a dynamic ip adress nobody will be able to respond to
> his emails.  So, what I thought I would do is forward emails sent to my
> email account but addressed as Kris Peeler <kpeeler@erols> to my
> brother's account.  I also want to forward the plug lists to a different
> mailbox on my machine, say "plug-list".  Now, I'm thinking that there
> is a way to do this, but the problem is I have no idea how to go about
> it.  If anyone could help It'd be appreciated.

Why not just get another pop3 email account.
There are free/low cost solutions available.

--

David L. Martin        <dlmarti@njcc.com>
R&D Software Engineer  http://pluto.njcc.com/~dlmarti

A celebrity is a person who is known for his well-knownness.