Aaron Brown on Mon, 26 Jul 1999 17:57:08 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Sending mail inside of same box

Oh also is this with diald up or down?  If it is when diald is up then you
may have a routing problem with localhost.  Rufus had this problem once I
believe.  Try sending and recieving mail when you are not connected, and
then try it when you are see if that works.

Aaron Brown