Vale_Kenny on Mon, 26 Jul 1999 18:15:46 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] X Lockup under 2.2.10

Nope...I spend too much time in CLI to have X autoboot...it's faster, and I'm a
traditionalist to boot...
BUt I suspect my issue does have to do with some errata on RH's part, I'm going
to ftp the latest XFree86 tonight..

Thanks,
Peace,
Vale