Joel A. Matz on Tue, 27 Jul 1999 21:11:00 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Meeting Organization (was Re: [Plug] FAQ)

There are some other pretty good reasons also.  Last month the gentleman
(forgive me I forgot his name) from Caldera came over & gave a little
update on what they're up to (brought his big eye'd kid, too).

More on topic, I introduced a problem last meeting getting my Voodoo 3
card working with openGL support (for games, ie Q2, Q3) on my RH6 box.
I know it's not a serious thing, but I got it up.  If anybody gets stuck
in a similar muddle let me know.

ps.  Nick, re: your last troll for indentured servitude, where do you
live?  We may have something in my Co. when you graduate (we're VAX/VMS
- NT though. But VMS rocks...)

Joel