Aaron Brown on Fri, 30 Jul 1999 13:36:31 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Speak of the Devil...

But if they start with the LT Winmodem (the most popular winmodem out
there) and have say the USR Winmodem supported.  that would be a great
start.  Cause people can buy the LT winmodem for like $5 to $20 bucks, I
even saw a special for one you pay $10 and you get a $20 rebate.  even if
you have an old system, you can get one or two cheep modems and start
having fun, and not have to worry about messing up the modem.

But I do think that would be a great accomplishment in the Linux vs.
Windows battle.  Now if we can run more windows applications on linux, I
would be makin money hand over fist converting peoples old 486's and slow
pentiums to linux.

Ok so I had no real point and just wanted to state a few oppions...

Rune