LeRoy D. Cressy on Mon, 2 Aug 1999 19:21:04 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Sending mail inside of same box

Kurt Telep wrote:

> It happens when I mail to a user from inside the box, or outside of the box.
> I created a POP only user in
> linuxconf, and I can send and recieve fine for that user.  That's why I think it's
> a configuration problem on
> a per user basis.

I wonder if you have a mail delivery agent on your system like sendmail,
qmail, smail, or one of the others.  Also if you have two mail delivery
agents on your system there is a conflict and mail will not be delivered
for they both are looking to access port 80 simutaniously.

--
          0 0      L & R Associates
           "       Home Page:    http://www.netaxs.com/~ldc/

LeRoy D. Cressy     	 /\_/\		ldc@netaxs.com
Computer Consulting 	( o.o )		Phone (215) 535-4037