Kyle Burton on Wed, 4 Aug 1999 16:50:27 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] A few more developed questions....

Info takes care of that for you -- it realizes it's outputting to a file
instead of a tty and puts it all in there linearly...

Einstein himself said that God doesn't roll dice. But he was wrong. And in
fact, anyone who has played role-playing games knows that God probably had to
roll quite a few dice to come up with a character like Einstein.
    -- Larry Wall