Vale_Kenny on Fri, 6 Aug 1999 10:02:59 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Attachment or not (was: Subject for next month)

Ok, at home, using KDE's MailClient oe bash mail, mail I get that I've forwarded
from work comes through fine, plaintext.  I'll check the header tonight...
Vale

"Greg Lopp" <greg.lopp@dgms.com> on 08/06/99 09:48:01 AM
Please respond to plug@lists.nothinbut.net