Kyle Burton on Fri, 6 Aug 1999 10:46:26 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Executing CGI Scripts outside cgi-bin

Oh, another thought just occurred to me...you can also do a virtual host
type setpu with apache, which would also slove things nicely for you.
I know it's supposed to be fairly easy to do, but I've never done it, and
don't right how to do it.

if you work though it, would you be willing to share your work with the list?

guru, n: A computer owner who can read the manual.
    -- Anonymous