Justin Bedard on Sun, 8 Aug 1999 22:36:02 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Windows accessing an ext2 drive

> Hey everyone.  I was wondering if anyone knew of a driver that would
> allow me to access my Linux drive while in windows.  I can go the
> other way easily enough but it would be very handy to be able to go in
> both directions.

There's a program for Win32 called explore2fs.
http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm

I run it under Windoze98.  So far I can only read, but that's all I
really cared about.  They mention being able to write, but I haven't
played around with it that much.

Justin