Jason S. on Mon, 9 Aug 1999 08:57:01 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] playing avis

Depending on what codec was used to encode them, use xanim. As for
not having to get a whole lot of things.... well, its kind of hard to
avoid. A lot of codec's are proprietary, and binary only modules are
available for xanim. Most distributions dont include proprietary
binaries. You may want to pay a visit to the xanim home page.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.