Jason S. on Thu, 12 Aug 1999 13:52:03 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Remote X Session

You know... if you're viewing a man page, you can search for strings
of text. Hit the slash key, then type in the string. eg:
/-F

 Maintaining installed packages:
rpm [--install] [installoptions] [package_file]+
rpm [--freshen|-F] [installoptions] [package_file]+
rpm [--uninstall|-e] [uninstalloptions] [package]+
rpm [--verify|-V] [verifyoptions] [package]+

It will highlight any matches. Hit "n" for next, "N" searches backwards.
Its the same as vi. Oh, yet annother good reason to learn vi, most of
the commands are compatible with your man/pager stuff.

Anyways, its kind of like doing an rpm -Uvh.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.