Jason S. on Thu, 12 Aug 1999 15:30:46 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Remote X Session

To be honest, I dont know. When I installed the errata, I just did a
-Uvh. Evidently there's been some changes to rpm. I'm using version
3.0.

Ah, neato. -U worked like install, but would upgrade older packages
with newer ones if needed. The problem was, you couldnt download a
ton of errata and do an rpm -Uvh *.rpm because it would wind up
installing all of it (including stuff you didnt already have). The
(new) -F option, only upgrades packages you already have installed.
Guess thats my lesson for the afternoon.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.