Alexander John Batyi on Fri, 13 Aug 1999 09:21:57 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Unix class at BCCC

> As for Ed Wells teaching ANY computer class....stay away!!! I have had too
> many bad experiences with the guy. I sell networking infrastructure and he
> definitely is clueless. He would call me once a month looking for vesa
> networking cards. Then after I would find him some, the 8$ for the cards was
> too much money.

I know Ed is cheap but...  He has taught Unix and C for AT&T Bell Labs
for decades and does know his stuff.  I don't know about networking but
Unix he can handle.  OF course I made a mistake and Herb teaches
the class we were discussing.  Ed teaches the advanced.