Jason S. on Fri, 13 Aug 1999 09:49:36 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] RHAT at 71.5!

1.) It would add fuel to the fire for the DOJ to use
2.) Would redhat sell?
3.) Are there enough stocks released for anyone to get a majority stake
in the company.

If RH released more than 51% of their stocks to the public then it'd
be possible. If not, then.... I wouldnt worry about it overly much.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.