tburba on Tue, 17 Aug 1999 13:53:24 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Proxy Server

We have MS Proxy Server at work. In order to telnet and ftp without MS' WSP
client on Windoz you have to open up those ports on the Proxy Server. What
a pain...

mortis@voicenet.com on 08/17/99 09:24:36 AM

Please respond to plug@lists.nothinbut.net