Aaron Brown on Tue, 17 Aug 1999 17:43:49 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Diamond Viper 330 under Linux

check out SUSE's site they have odd X drivers for all types of cards.

--
-Rune

Walk a Mile in another man's shoes, and you will risk getting Athlete's Foot...

In the Depths of the minds of the insane Fantasy and Reality are the
same...